Aspocomp Group Plc
Decisions of annual general meeting
ASPOCOMP GROUP OYJ'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING'S DECISIONS 2011
Espoo, Finland, 2011-04-20 14:45 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Aspocomp Group Plc, Company Announcement 20 April 2011 at 3:45 p.m.
The Annual General Meeting of Aspocomp Group Plc held on 20 April 2011 re-elected the current Board and decided that the remunerations of the members of the Board will remain the same as in 2010. Furthermore, the Meeting decided not to pay dividends for 2011.
The Annual General Meeting decided to set the number of Board members at three (3) and re-elected the current members of the Board: Johan Hammarén, Tuomo Lähdesmäki, and Kari Vuorialho. The Meeting re-elected PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy as the company’s auditor for the 2011 financial year.
An annual remuneration of EUR 25,000 will be paid to the chairman of the Board and EUR 12,000 to the other Board members. 60% of the annual remuneration will be paid in cash and that the other 40% will be paid in shares of the company. The Annual General Meeting decided that shares corresponding to 40% of the annual remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors can be conveyed from the 200,000 shares currently in the possession of the company on the basis of the share issue authorization of the Annual General Meeting of 2008. The shares will be issued to the members of the Board of Directors within two weeks following the publication of the result for the second quarter of the year 2011. The number of the remuneration shares is to be determined based on the weighted average market quotation of the company’s share on the date of the publication of the result for the second quarter of the year 2011 and the following four days to the effect that any trades prior to the publication date shall not be taken into consideration. EUR 1,000 per meeting will be paid to the chairman and EUR 500 per meeting to the other members. The Board of Directors shall be reimbursed for reasonable travel and lodging costs. Travel and lodging costs would not be compensated to those members of the Board of Directors who reside in the greater Helsinki area when the meetings are held in the greater Helsinki area. The auditor will be paid according to invoice.
The Annual General Meeting decided that the stock option programs 2006A, 2006B and 2006C issued by the Annual General Meeting on 2006 are terminated. These options have not been exercised and they have all been returned to the possession of the company.
The minutes of the Annual General Meeting are available on the company’s website at www.aspocomp.com/agm starting from 2 May 2011.
For further information, please contact Sami Holopainen, CEO,
tel. +358 9 59 181.
ASPOCOMP GROUP OYJ
President and CEO
Aspocomp: Flexibility of product design
Aspocomp Group Plc provides services for the design and manufacture of high-tech PCBs. Aspocomp’s products are used in the electronics industry, for instance, in telecommunications networks, automobiles and many type of industrial applications.