As a customer of Aspocomp you do not only get high quality PCBs delivered on time, but a variety of value-added services as well.
For example, our technical support managers will provide feedback and design improvements on request in order to achieve volume production cost-efficiently.
Please read more about our services below:
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) services
- We can support our customers by Design for Manufacturing (DFM) feedback.
- The best possible cost saving results can be achieved in the early phase of the development cycle.
- Early optimizing of design can help to achieve the following benefits:
- Reduced cost during mass production
- Improved reliability for the final product
- Improved availability of PCBs
- Improved performance in some cases (e.g. RF)
- Impedance calculations and measurement
- Insertion loss simulations and measurement
- Stack-up consultation services
- Material consultation
- Technical Workshops and Training
- As a customer of Aspocomp you will have the possibility to receive regular training for your organization; technical or commercial. This training can either be delivered at your own site or at our manufacturing locations.
- The training focuses on printed circuit technology and manufacturing, new technologies, design rules, trends in the market or can be completely tailormade to suit your organization’s needs.
- Please be in direct contact to any of our sales to discuss further your PCB training needs.
- Design support to ensure manufacturability and lowest total cost
- Measurement and Reporting