CHANGES IN ASPOCOMP’S EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Aspocomp Group Oyj Investor news June 26, 2007 at 11:50 am
The Executive Committee of Aspocomp Group Oyj has been renewed to expedite the Group’s transformation into a more efficient global organization with the primary focus of operations in Asia. Consequently, all customer-related functions have been centralized under sales and marketing.
The new Executive Committee of Aspocomp:
– Maija-Liisa Friman, President and CEO
– Harry Gilchrist, Chief Operating Officer. In addition to the business units, he is responsible for the Group’s information technology, sourcing and technical services as well as human resource administration and development.
– Rami Raulas, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, including technical and commercial customer service functions. He is also responsible for the Group’s research and development.
– Tapio Engström, Chief Financial Officer
– Maire Laitinen, Group General Counsel
For further information, please contact Maija-Liisa Friman, CEO,
tel. +358 9 7597 0711.
ASPOCOMP GROUP OYJ
President and CEO
Aspocomp: Innovative interconnection solutions for the electronics industry
The Aspocomp Group develops and offers high technology interconnection solutions for the electronics industry in close cooperation with its customers. Aspocomp supplies printed circuit boards for mobile data terminal equipments, data communications networks and automotive industry. The company supports its global customers in developing new technologies and offers a fast route from product development to applications and volume production. The Group’s production facilities are located in Finland, China and Thailand. In 2006, its net sales stood at EUR 149 million and it had about 3,350 employees.
The Nordic Exchange