Aspocomp is a PCB manufacturer and supplier with own factory in Oulu, Finland and a partner network in Europe and China. In Oulu factory we produce mostly demanding, high-tech boards. We’d like to think that if the PCB design can be manufactured, we can do it. We employ roughly 150 people directly or thru contract within our own facilities. Aspocomp is the heart of your technology for almost any kind of PCB needs.
We are now looking for
to join Aspocomp’s sales team in Europe.
As a Sales Manager you will play a key role in our continued growth. Your product portfolio will contain PCBs manufactured in our Oulu factory as well as PCBs coming from our partner factories in Europe and China.
Your key tasks will include
- new business development
- account management of existing customers
- sales territory development, revenue and profitability responsibility
- participation in our development activities in sales and marketing field
- supporting colleagues.
We expect you to have
- longer term experience from PCB business
- good access to PCB designers and buyers
- energetic character that enjoys working in the customer interface
- solid technical understanding of PCB design
- language skills in addition to English – French would be a benefit
- fluency in using modern IT solutions
You maybe located basically anywhere in Europe which is our main market place. Aspocomp has a Finnish, relaxed, straight-forward and no-nonsense company culture. You will be able to formulate your own work in a way that suits your style of working. We are a nice size of a company: big enough to do significant things in the business while small enough so that your opinions and input will have a great impact on our future success.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global, publicly listed high-technology business and to develop your competences further. You get to work in a dynamic environment supported by a team of professionals. Your future colleagues are well known for their professionalism in the global PCB business.
If this sounds like a good opportunity to you, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to call Ari at +358-40-5801027.
PS In the picture you can see Tim Pepper, our Sales Manager in the UK.